Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Bush Will Get Two If Not Three Judges

Well I hate to say I told you so, but I did tell you so weeks ago:

3 Bush Appointees

Sandra Day O’Conner has announced her retirement and everyone in the know is saying by the fall Chief Justice Rehnquist will announce his retirement by the fall of 2005. That will give President Bush ‘TWO’ new justices. I think that there will be another before his term ends in 2008 and the Supreme Court will be called the “Bush Court” when all is said and done. Boy the Bush Court does sound fantastic does is not………………….

John Paul Stevens is 85, so I’m predicting that within the next three years he is the prime candidate to make Bush’s #3 Justice reality. With three new justices and sitting Justices Scalia & Thomas, it will truly become a “moderately conservative” Supreme Court rather than a moderately liberal Supreme Court. Good things are in store, very good things like returning to the Constitution and Constitutional Law.

I get a really big laugh when I read the anti-Bush cartoon pieces these days, and see just how pathetic their perspective and opinion is and how it is becoming even more pathetically accelerated…………….