Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The DNC Wants Moderate Conservatives?

Dean and the DNC have a failed message out of the shoot. Howard "The Scream" Dean seemed to hint that the DNC strategy for the future was to capture moderate conservative like me. He said in Kansas Saturday,"Moderate Republicans can't stand these people (conservatives), because they're intolerant. They don't think tolerance is a virtue," Dean said, adding: "I'm not going to have these right-wingers throw away our right to be tolerant." Howard The Scream calling any other person "INTOLERANT" with his standings and record? Mr. Dean I know tolerant, and you Sir are not tolerant...............

Well I do not share the "exact" same base as conservatives but here is a news flash to the DNC and Dean, we are real close neighbors and I can walk over and knock on the door. The DNC however is a plane ride away.....far, far, far, far, away.

If the DNC strategy is to capture moderate conservatives like me, they have a strategy for complete failure. Thats good, be thankful if that is the stategy.