Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Instalanche By Instapundit By Mistake - Nice

Well it sounds like Kevin McCullough is living right. Tonight Instapundit linked his site by mistake for Hugh Hewitt's radio link:

Insta - Link

He got an "Instalanche" of visitors:


Kevin McCullough
Radio Talk Show Host, Syndicated Columnist, and past recipient of the Tesla and Marconi Awards

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Many thanks...an Instalanche...and a correction...

~7:33pm~ PST
A KIND WORD OF CLARIFICATION: I would like to thank Instapundit and Hugh Hewitt for both generating my first "Instalanche" ever. I only wish it had been for proper reasons.

By some mistake Glenn must have gotten my blog outlet at WIND mixed up with the "listen live" feed of WIND-AM - one of Hugh's broadcast affiliates, and one of my blog affiliates. (Hugh and I are colleagues for Salem Communications)

Nice karma for a right of center blogger, and surely will pick him up a few repeat visitors. Good for him...........................