Friday, March 25, 2005

NCAA Tournament

I have went from Bracket Busted to completely done, I'm afraid..........The lose by OSU last night pretty much seals it. I had them winning it all. Oh well, time to just enjoy the games and craziness of March Madness.

Here is how I see it now: IL & Louisville then UNC and Kentucky; IL beats Louisville and UNC beats Kentucky. IL then beats UNC for the championship.

We have the Final Four this year in STL and it's going to be great..........................................

If I'm right then we would have fans from 1 hour away (IL) from eight hours away (Louisville) from eight to twelve hours away (Kentucky) and crazy UNC fans who will have no problem jumping on a plan and flying in. STL will explode with visitors from very close schools for the best sporting event there is and it should be a blast.