Monday, September 19, 2005

Trev Albert Unofficial Replacement Named - Me

To see the picks and results of why I know College Football best go to 10/01/05 Picks & Results The results are very good. Not Trev like at all because I got them right..............


I've decided that I'm going to become the unofficial Trev Albert replacement for College Football this year. My first goal is to provide some insight and opinion that is not biased and completely useless analysis like old Trev offered up. I love College Football and I think this years race will be one of the best we have ever had. It's a good thing that we don't have to listen to a hack like Albert while enjoying this wonderful season.

If your interested come back often and see if I'm a good unofficial Trev Albert replacement or not...............................

Here was my original post on the Trev Albert firing by ESPN:

Trev Albert Fired