Sunday, May 29, 2005

Thank You Veterans I Understand and Appreciate

I'm going to repost Charles M. Grist's article as my Memorial Day offering.

The Best Memorial Day Article

It's a great article that tells it exactly like it is. It's not home cooking just real appreciation for what Charles said. It touched me and made my convictions even stronger. I hope that it will be posted for maximum viewership on the blogsphere.


Charles, first thank you for your service and sacrifice for this country. I can not thank you enough for that selfless act. Second thank you for framing the military actions of the day so clearly and personally. I get it and 52%+ of Americans get it.

To all veterans like Charles, thank you deeply from the bottom of my heart for what you have done for me, my family, and Our Country.